The Globethics Academy offers online courses on Ethics in Higher Education.
Ethics in Higher Education is a programme designed to train higher education professionals around the world in various aspects of organisational ethics.
The programme is a joint effort of a number of Higher Education institutions from different countries which are part of the Globethics Consortium on Ethics in Higher Education (GEC).
The first Course of the series on Ethics in Higher Education will be launch in September 2017. Register here
Who can register?
- The programme is conceived to serve the needs of teaching staff, Board, management and admin staff of institutions of Higher Education, officers of governmental bodies on accreditation and international networks on education.
Teaching methods and duration
- Participants are asked to complete 13 online modules for individual work which include Q&A, online test at the end of each module;
- The duration of modules vary from topics and content delivery.
- The total duration are estimated at 40 hours of individual work.
Online Registration and enrolment
- Teachers/Trainers get a user access to the online space provided by sbi-training.com to interact and monitor the progress of online students.
- Enrolled students can download the material for their individual work and interact with the assigned teacher / trainer for the specific module.
- Optional Face to face workshops or webinars may be arranged by institutions using the course material displayed online.
Certificate of completion and credit transfer
- A Certificate of completion is issued by the Globethics Academy (GEA) for students/participants who have successfully passed the required grades of the whole programme.
- For professionals who wish to pursue their further education, the Capstone Project (optional module no. 14 of this course) allows extra BONUS of 3 US (or 4.5 ECTS) credits.
- These credits can be transferable into one academic programme offered by Globethics Academy in collaboration with the Globethics Consortium for Ethics in Higher Education institution members.
Ownership and Intellectual Property Rights
- The modules are co-owned by Globethics.net and authors .
- The intellectual property rights and copyright of materials and processes are reserved.
IT Platform and Online Academic Support
- The modules are provided by Globethics Academy, the online platform of the Globethics Consortium.