MODULAR ONLINE COURSES BY DISTANCE LEARNING
- Discipline:General Education & Humanistic Studies
- Key concepts : Literature, Philosophy, Sociology, Psychology & People Skills, Intercultural & interreligious Studies, History, Geography, Anthropology of Education, Cross-cultural communication, Normative Ethics, Socio Media Marketing, Strategic Thinking, Analytical Skills, Critical Thinking. Recommended Courses in this category: click here
- Partner Institutions: GE Academy Consortium of Universities (Leeds Beckett Business School (UK), INSEEC Group of Business Schools (France), Geneva Business School, European University (Switzerland), UNN University of Nigeria International Studies and Consortium members (Nigeria), Stellenbosch Business School (South Africa), St Paul’s University (Kenya), and more…
- Types of Degree /Diploma: AA, Top up BBA, top-up BBA and EMBA with concentration, DAS, CAS (for professionals)
- Career opportunities: Teaching, Marketing and Communication, Journalism, Critics, Media Relations, Human Resources and General Management.
- Recommended skill enhancement courses: for Academic and Report Writing , click here; for International Relations & World Politics, click here; for Teaching and Research on Leadership Global Ethics & Governance , click here