English for MBA’s Course Material
- Bi-lingual lexicons provide Students who wish to improve their English vocabulary by discipline.
- Guided translation exercises are monitored by our bi-lingual Monitors for a better comprehension of each subjects.
- Adapted Quizzes prepare students for exam questions. We organize mock exams to prepare students for entry admission exams required by selected schools.
Capstone Project – Final Thesis
- Students have the possibility to be guided from the start of the Course to identify a topic which will lead to the Final Thesis or Capstone Project.
- Our Coach are qualified teachers with many years of teaching experience and international exposure.
Study Abroad Experience
- Executive programs offered by our international academic partners include a study abroad experience by attending a series of short courses and seminars with possible interaction with our international student body.
- Calendar of events with information on scheduled course can be consulted by students who wish to get support by SBI training team to enrol on these courses.
Scholarships & Financial Assistance
- We recommend a series of scholarships worldwide offered by partner universities.
- Students wishing to get support to apply for these scholarships are coached individually on a case-by-case basis.