Online EMBA philosophy
The International University of Monaco has developed the Executive MBA program with an awareness of the complexity in today’s international market place and the certainty that successful business models require a very special approach. This philosophy is present in our attitude, our vision, and in our understanding of how to develop professionals in this environment.
At IUM we view management as an on-going behavioral process. A guiding principle of the program is to provide students with the keys to fully develop their career to its fullest potential.
The EMBA program is based on a philosophy of excellence in education through an integrated, intensive and applied curriculum, to provide individuals with the knowledge and skills to successfully lead organizations in a dynamic, borderless, and global setting environment.
The IUM Online Executive MBA trains top business managers with a deep understanding of today’s important business issues.
This 24-month, 54-credit degree program integrates a carefully structured curriculum to allow students to maintain a career while pursuing their graduate degree. Taught via distance learning sessions, the program also includes 2 on-campus sessions, in Monaco.
- Equip students with a set of core competencies and skills that underlie business leadership in a dynamic, borderless and global setting
- Enable students to understand the vital role that economic, cultural, sociological, psychological, and technological environments play in business
- Enhance students’ critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Create a broader understanding of most current business theories, concepts and practices to obtain a more global perspective of business
The Online Executive MBA at a glance
- 24 month, 54-credit degree program
- 2 on-campus sessions in Monaco included
- Complete an MBA degree while working
- 2 intakes: Fall 2013 & Spring 2014
EMBA core courses present an overview of key functional areas and provide a strong knowledge base in subjects like economics, finance, accounting, statistics, marketing, strategy, the legal environment of business and corporate social responsibility. Each on-line module has a length of 15 weeks and consists of two 4-credit courses. In addition, integrative and cross-disciplinary topics like entrepreneurship or project management will be addressed during the on-campus sessions.
- Managerial Economics
- Financial Accounting, Reporting and Control
- Marketing Management
- Data & Models
- Services Marketing & Customer Relationship Management
- Operations & Supply Chain Management
- Human Factors in Organizations
- Corporate Finance
- Strategy & Global Competition
- Corporate Governance & Business Law
- Intercultural Management, Communication and Negotiation
- Ethics in Business and Corporate Social Responsibility
IUM Admissions Office
International University of Monaco
2, Avenue Albert II,
MC 98000 Monaco