An international program focused on the Asian Markets
The ASIAN MBA will offer you an interactive learning environment allowing you to get good insights and an understanding of various Asian markets, namely Japan, Korea and China. It will expand your perspective and ability to better understand and face various challenges of these growing and emerging markets.
The ASIAN MBA is an international program, taught in English, giving you the opportunity to study on two continents:
- From October to December: courses on the Paris’ campus.
- 4 to 5 months of courses based in Asia.
- 5 to 6 months of internship.
APPRECIATE THE WIDELY EXTENDED OPPORTUNITIES OFFERED BY ASIAN MARKETS
Employment opportunities range from becoming international entrepreneurs in different Asian countries in the area of importing and exporting, or as trade researchers in Asian business development.
There are also international career opportunities in marketing, sales, purchasing, and distribution of goods, trade consulting or as Asian project manager. Besides, candidates with high-level knowledge of Asian markets can have opportunities in international institutions such as WTO, OECD and APEC.
COURSES OFFERED IN PARIS FROM OCTOBER TO DECEMBER
- DOING BUSINESS IN ASIA
- CHINESE, JAPANESE AND KOREAN MARKETS
- INTERNATIONAL NEGOTIATION
- INTERNATIONAL STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT
- CORPORATE GOVERNANCE & RISK MANAGEMENT
- INTERNATIONAL TRADE LAW
- TRADE FINANCE
- INTERNATIONAL MARKETING
- INTERCULTURAL MANAGEMENT
- ACCOUNTING & FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
INTERNSHIPS AND 1ST JOBS OF STUDENTS AND GRADUATES
- Anita Hoang, SBI Training Solutions Singapore, Blog: sbitrainingsolutions.com, Email: email@example.com
SME RESEARCH PAPERS WRITTEN BY OUR STUDENTS
- Impact of China’s entry on textile industry
- What can asia learn from Europe about MBA education?
- Vietnam: external economic relations 15 years after
- Silk forever: the study of the silk trade between China and Europe
- Is China opening its borders to foreign tourists?
- The strategy of chinese foreign direct investment in Europe
- Will China challenge the world order (rather geopolitical & economical)?
- Is the impact of national culture on the productivity of companies in China relevant?
- Chinese consumer’s behavior in their consumption of luxury leather and the impact on luxury brand strategy of communication. A comparison between two brands: Hermès and Louis Vuitton
WHO CAN APPLY?
Applicants must have graduated from recognized University, Business or Engineering School and have completed a three or four year postsecondary degree, whatever their background.
- INSEEC MSc & MBA programs also provide admission through credit-equivalency for work experience.
- Candidates with comparable qualifications will be admitted on the basis of a written application, followed by an interview.
- Vietnamese Applicants must have completed the Certificate of English for MBA organised through our local partner.
- Application ONLINE can be done on this link. http://goo.gl/forms/SLbCJI2jJS followed with documents to be uploaded online.
Apply ONLINE: http://goo.gl/forms/SLbCJI2jJS
Admission requirements for M1 programs :
180 ECTS credits or 90 US credits
Admission requirements for M2 programs :
240 ECTS credits or 120 US credits
DOCUMENTS TO BE INCLUDED WITH YOUR APPLICATION FORM
Once the application completed, you’ll be asked to join the following documents with your application form:
- A completed online application form with your answers
- CV (Resume)
- 1 academic or professional letter of recommendation
- University transcript(s) and diploma(s)
- 2 passport-size photos
- 1 passport or ID photocopy
- Proof of English and/or French proficiency depending on the program, or a test interview with our admission office
Contact INSEEC MSc & MBA
Mr Michel Guilmault
Reception | +33 4 79 25 32 54
Savoie Technolac – 12 avenue du lac d’Annecy
73381 Le Bourget du Lac
- Ms Anita Hoang, International Education Consultant
SBI Training Solutions Singapore
- Skype: sbi-training, anhtho.andres, ENG-4-MBA Skype Group
Ask for Brochure: http://masters.inseec.com/programmes-msc-mba/masters-2/international/master-asian-mba.cfm