Haute Ecole de Gestion Fribourg (HEG Fribourg) is part of the HES-SO University of Applied Sciences, a member of the Rectors’ Conference of the Swiss Universities (CRUS) Network of State Universities, Switzerland. (Click here to view HEG History)
The HEG EMBA is registered under the list of courses approved by HES-SO, as Executive Master of Business Administration HES-SO, click link for details.
The Executive MBA Program offered by HEG Fribourg School of Management (hereafter HEG EMBA) aims to:
- Update the principal disciplines of modern business management;
- Reinforce competences in strategic management;
- Acquire the knowledge and apply the tools which allow participants to anticipate changes in the business environment;
- Improve innovation management across the different stages leading to a systematic implementation of a new idea;
- Develop the ability to define scenarios in terms of future possibilities for the enterprise;
- Sensitize participants to a systemic approach through simulations and « business games ».
The course is based on case studies in class between instructors and students. All our instructors are experienced professionals in their field of instructions with confirmed pedagogical skills. (Click here to download Flyer)
- Module 1: Management Basics (150 hours)
- Module 2: Change Manager (90 hours)
- Module 3: Innovation Manager (150 hours)
- Module 4: Integrated Management (120 Hours)
The program is organised in 4 (four) modules, totalling 510 contact hours.
Course duration: 18 months
Upon successful completion of these modules, students will have 4-6 months to work on their final dissertation which accounts to 30 ECTS, under the supervision of HEG professors to qualify for graduation.
The Executive MBA programme was rated successful by the OAQ (Center of Accreditation and Quality Assurance of the Swiss Universities). Assessment confirmation.
Participants are awarded an HES postgraduate degree in Integrated Management – Executive Master of Business Administration.
Vietnam Partnership Program
HEG is working in partnership with selected State Universities in Vietnam to provide Vietnamese students with the right settings to follow our program for an affordable fee. The first part of the program will be delivered in Vietnam. During the last 6 months of the course, Vietnamese students may opt to attend either
- A 4-week stay at HEG Fribourg Campus, Switzerland, or
- A 2-week stay at Singapore HEG’s Partner Campus.
Who can apply?
University graduates or graduates of a university of applied sciences, with a minimum of
- 5 years of professional experience, who wish to broaden their knowledge in management. Candidates with comparable qualifications will be admitted on the basis of a written application, followed by an interview.
- Vietnamese Applicants must have completed the Certificate of English for MBA organised through our local partner.
- Application ONLINE can be done on this link. http://goo.gl/forms/SLbCJI2jJS followed with documents to be uploaded online.
- HEG EMBA Application Form
- Letter of motivation (in English)
- Full résumé
- English translation of all Diplomas
- References on past work experience (in English)
- 2 Passport photos
- Certificate of English preparatory course for MBA
HEG ContactsM. Eric Décosterd, Head of Postgraduate Department
Haute école de gestion (HEG)
Fribourg School of Business Management
Ch. du Musée 4
Phone +41 26 429 63 81
Email : email@example.com
Representative for Vietnam contact