We recommend the following post-grad studies for candidates with a vocation in international development and responsible leadership.
- UNIGE Geneva Master in International Business Management
- UNIGE Geneva Master in Education Research
- USI Master in Intercultural Education
- HEG Fribourg Master in Integrated Management (more details)
- Graduate Institute Geneva Master in International Relations
- UMEF Master in International Business
- BSL Ethics In Business Leadership Development
- EURUNI Ethics In Business Leadership Development (more details)
- INSEEC Alpes Savoie Ethics In Business Leadership Development (more details)
- PONTSBS Paris Ethics In Business Leadership Development
- IUM Monaco Ethics In Business Leadership Development
- LOUVAIN Ethics In Business Leadership Development
Candidates who do not qualify for entry to these programmes can obtain an exemption by way of attending our recommended courses for professionals.. Upon completion of the Certificate Programme, holder of the (Certificate of Advanced Studites (CAS) can proceed to get a Diploma of Advanced Studies (DAS). The DAS allow the tranfer of credits to qualify for admission to post-grad studies with selected academic partners through an articulation agreement signed between the two academic partners.
Steps to get a DAS (Diploma of Advanced Studies) in International Relations and Political Communications:
- Step I: Upon completion of the first 3 courses, students will get a Certificate in International Relations (IR) Studies.
- Step II: Upon completion of the second 3 courses, students will get a Certificate of Advanced Studies in IR and Political Communications.
- Step III: On completion of a capstone project, under the supervision of an SBI-accredited professor, students will be awarded a Diploma of Advanced Studies (DAS) in IR and Political Communication.
The same steps can apply to other disciplines across sectors, to obtain the corresponding qualification in the selected disciplines.
Personal orientation for each case can be obtained in writing to our Academic Support Team at email@example.com.