- Reading Comprehension: Translation exercises from English into Vietnamese based on recommended textbooks for MBA studies. A student handbook with over xxx words per subject are available to registered students for self-learning at their own space.
- Listening Comprehension: Our “Learn with You Tube” selection on management et economic topics, related to the subjects taught during the MBA studies, followed by discussion in class will allow students to understand major topics of concern in contemporary management.
- Essay Writing Assignments: Students are required to write with their own words under the form of an essay (in English) based on discussion questions extracted from MBA textbooks, under the guidance of our experienced bi-lingual teaching assistants.
- Research Orientation : Students are guided individually by our qualified faculty to identify the topics of their research in view of the final dissertation for their MBA studies. Individual coaching may be provided to students on a case-to-case basis depending on the choice of topics.
Who May Sign Up For This Course?
- All MBA candidates wishing to join an international program with a foreign or local university;
- Teaching professionals who want to improve their teaching skills in English;
- Professionals who wish to improve their vocabulary in Management English for better performance.
Awards & Certification
- The Certificate of English for MBA Management Basics fulfills the pre-requisites to HEG Fribourg School of Management EMBA course. Successful candidates are awarded 3 credits for major EMBA Programmes.
- Due to its unique concept, and its added value, the Certificate is in the process of being certified with many Institutions who place priority on the English level of their students.